Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at Revive Counseling Center!
The Marketing & Social Media Volunteer is responsible for things like:
- Plan Social Media Posts: Creating social media posts and scheduling them on the appropriate social network.
- Connect with Customers Online and Answer Questions: Connect with potential clients online and answer their questions about Revive.
- Connect Online Visitors with Resources: Provide website and social media visitors with the answers they’re looking for.
- Make Visits to Local Referral Partners & Promote the Organization: Visit local churches, businesses, and organizations who can refer clients who can benefit from Revive’s services.
- Speak at Community Events to Promote the Organization: Promote Revive Counseling Center at churches and other meetings.
Revive Counseling Center Policies and Procedures:
- No Current or Active client of Revive Counseling Center may serve in a volunteer role. This is because we want you to focus on your own healing. You can always come back later to serve. Additionally, ethics laws prevent us from forming what’s called a “dual relationship” with our clients.
- At least six months must have passed since a former client’s last appointment before they are eligible to serve.
- You must submit the Volunteer Application below and attend training before volunteering.
- You must sign a confidentiality statement and understand the information you handle at Revive Counseling Center is considered Sensitive/Protected information.
- We ask that you commit to your volunteer role for at least 12 weeks so we can make sure our clients are served well. If you wish to serve beyond 12 weeks, we’ll certainly be happy to have you.