Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at Revive Counseling Center!
The Back Office Volunteer is responsible for things like:
- Making Copies
- Entering Data: Taking information from forms and entering it into our Records System.
- Digitizing Files: Scanning and uploading documents into our Records System.
- Verifying Insurance Benefits: Verifying a client has active insurance coverage on an insurance company’s website.
Revive Counseling Center Policies and Procedures:
- No Current or Active client of Revive Counseling Center may serve in a volunteer role. This is because we want you to focus on your own healing. You can always come back later to serve. Additionally, ethics laws prevent us from forming what’s called a “dual relationship” with our clients.
- At least six months must have passed since a former client’s last appointment before they are eligible to serve.
- You must submit the Volunteer Application below and attend training before volunteering.
- You must sign a confidentiality statement and understand the information you handle at Revive Counseling Center is considered Sensitive/Protected information.
- We ask that you commit to your volunteer role for at least 12 weeks so we can make sure our clients are served well. If you wish to serve beyond 12 weeks, we’ll certainly be happy to have you.