Statistics show people are more likely to seek help if they get referred from someone they know and trust. Therefore, it’s important to consider the mental and emotional help of those whom your church, ministry or company serves.
One of the ways Revive Christian Counseling creates Impact Partnerships is by partnering with organizations and providing a therapist on-site to their members or employees. It’s a pretty simple process:
- Your church or organization provides a private space for our therapist to meet with people in your local area.
- We work together to determine the schedule that our therapist is at your location (generally, a day or two per week for five to six hours)
- We work together to determine an appropriate rate for your area.
- Revive Christian Counseling begins advertising that we’re offering services in your area.
- We offer a discount on services to people you refer directly to us at the location.
As a show of good-faith and support, we give 10% of our earnings that we collect at your location back to you.
Revive Christian Counseling is presently looking to create Impact Partnerships and provide an on-site therapist in the following cities:
- Henderson, KY
- Livemore, KY
- Morgantown, KY
- Newburgh, IN
- Tell City, IN
- Evansville, IN
If you think your location would be a good fit for Revive Christian Counseling to place an on-site therapist, call or email Dr. Zakk Gammon, Practice Administrator, at (270) 926-6957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.