Revive is a multi-disciplinary, multi-location practice that provides psychotherapy, behavioral health, counseling, case management and peer support services.
Revive Counseling Center exists to help people find emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness in all aspects of their lives.
To accomplish this important work, we seek to:
- Provide excellent, professional, faith-based care to individuals, couples, and families in our community.
- Offer help from a place of compassion and understanding that accepts and respects the beliefs of every individual we interact with.
- Raise and provide financial support to help those who cannot otherwise afford care.
We help people get their life back.
Providing an excellent client experience that helps people feel both cared for and supported is our highest priority.
In addiction to incredible care, we want to make a difference in and for the region. We feel a sense of responsibility to make it a better place for everyone. Ultimately, everyone has the same basic needs: a relationship with their Creator, authentic connection with other people, and a sense of belonging. We think we’re in a great position to make that a reality for more people.
Serving the Western Kentucky and Southern Indiana community since 2016.
At the core of what we do, Revive Counseling Center provides pastoral counseling, a unique form of counseling that uses both psychological understanding and spiritual resources for healing and growth. Pastoral Counselors have training in both psychology and theology. Most pastoral counselors are also ordained clergy or persons endorsed by a religious faith group.
Revive seeks to meet every client and community member with compassion, respect, honesty, acceptance, inclusion, diversity, wholeness, and professionalism.
The work of Revive Counseling Center is grounded in the compassionate and healing nature of God. We are called to embody God’s healing presence to people of all faith traditions and to those who claim no faith tradition. This means we seek to:
- Meet each client, colleague, and community member with compassion, respect, and honesty.
- Accept and include each person as a reflection of the rich diversity of God’s creation.
- Join with each client in their journey by encouraging them and helping them to focus on their own needs, and going with them on their process of self-discovery and renewal.
- Provide for each client the highest standards through rigorous training, certification, licensure, and peer consultation.
Revive Counseling Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Administrative Contact Information:
The Corporate Centre
401 Frederica Street
Building D, Suite 201
Owensboro, KY 42301
Compliance & Ethics Hotline: 270.883.3947
Revive Counseling Center
P.O. Box 322
Owensboro, KY 42302
Dr. Zakk Gammon, Executive Director
270.926.6957 ext. 103